Delos aims to create value through careful management and maintenance of the plants which results in an immediate improvement in the economic performance of the plants themselves and therefore in an increase in the expected returns on investments. The main focuses of intervention are aimed at:
- Maximize the expected useful life of the plants.
- Maximize production and optimize costs thanks to proactive management of the plants.
- Minimize property risks.
- Quickly integrate newly acquired plants to exploit the synergies deriving from industrial management.
- Rationalize the group structure to achieve economies of scale.
- Assistance and support to the SPVs belonging to the group, in the ordinary and extraordinary management of the Plants leased from the Funds, management of the activities related to the sale of electricity and the obligations related to the incentives received from the GSE.
- Support activities for the Funds in the process of acquiring plants and SPVs. Due Diligence on plants and monitoring and control of Due Diligence carried out by third parties.
- Optimization of plant management and application of the best practices in the sector, also thanks to the economies of scale that can be achieved in consideration of the significant size of the installed and managed power.
- Continuous monitoring of plants to verify production and performance in real time to ensure the highest levels of availability.
- Continuous search for innovative solutions to maximize plant performance.